Friday, February 20, 2009

Experimental Design

Friday, February 20, 2009

Question: How far do tourists travels to New Orleans?

Objective: To find out about where most tourists come from.

Subjects: The customers at Cafe du Monde downtown. I will survey as many people as I could, especially during the Mardi Gras holidays.

Materials: Notepad

Laptop

Procedure: I will ask as many customers, hopefully more than 200 customers, where they come from. I will ask them if they knows how many miles is where they are from is from New Orleans. Then I will put it in Excel to graph it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your new layout. But you need to make you picture bigger or smaller because there is a small column of words. For your toolbox, maybe you could say that you would survey every third or fourth person to help eliminate some response bias. Also you need to include what and numerical summaries graphs you are going to use.

    ReplyDelete

 
Mai's Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates