Thursday, February 19, 2009

How far do people travel to New Orleans?

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I choose this topic for my Statistics project because I think it would be interesting. I try to research up to about this topic, but I could not find any information on it. What I did find though was the number of visitors coming to New Orleans each year. I found it on a New Orleans Facts website. I spend some more time researching up my topic, but with no luck. I think my topic will be good for the Tourist Bureau because it will give them information about where did all of these visitors come from. So if there is not many visitors coming from, let say the Northwest of United States, then the Tourist Bureau could advertise about New Orleans there, in order to bring in more tourists for New Orleans. I also choose this topic because I think it would be easy for me, since I work in the French Quarter. I think it would be easy for me to ask people where they come from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mai's Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates