Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Data Analysis Toolbox Revised

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So I have been working on my data analysis toolbox. There is a few more changes I made to it. These changes include talking about how New Orleanians could have a taste of the world right from their hometown. New Orleanians are always talking about going somewhere else to learn about other cultures. But a lot of people from other cultures come to New Orleans. New Orleans is like a cultural gumbo. So if New Orleanians go to downtown New Orleans and talk to the tourists, they could have a taste of many different cultures right from the own hometown. Other changes I made include adding another bias. I already have two biased; time and reliability. The other bias that my math teacher suggested I added is events. People come to New Orleans for different reasons. Some come just for fun and some come for business reasons. I also added how I am going to use Google map to calculate the number of miles away from New Orleans people come from. We also talked about how I can make a raised histogram of the United States dividing it into regions. I already planned to make a histogram and a box plot so that will be just fine. All of these things really help improve my project. My project now is going to be so awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Mai's Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates